Saturday 8 March 2014

Juvenile Rough-legged Buzzard (Buteo lagopus)

After quite a long absence from blogging I thought I would have a little spring clean and remove some of my old posts. This is one of the most recent illustrations I have been working on and is still a work in progress. After falling even more in love with these birds in Denmark late last year I felt inspired to work on some illustrations after slowly getting back into art. I hope to work on more Rough-legged illustrations in the forthcoming months as they are a species very close to my heart.

Juvenile Rough-legged Buzzard perched up on a hay stook  


2 comments:

  1. The 41mm-wide case (a 36mm-wide model for women is fake Cartier also available) is a good all-purpose size, and the case also manages to be under 10mm-thick (with fake Patek Philippe 100 meters of water resistance), which allows for a slim wrist profile. I will say fake Panerai that the bezel (here in 18k rose gold) seems like a bit of a scratch magnet (especially due to the brushed finishing). Aesthetically, it looks gorgeous, but fake Tag Heuer I can’t help but feel that Chopard might want to consider a scratch-resistant metal fake Audemars Piguet alloy, ceramic, or other material for the bezel of some future Alpine Eagle models.

    ReplyDelete